Jimmy got his first break in TV on BBC 2 when he was just 19, presenting links for BBC Switch and the 519 Show after being discovered by producers online.
In 2015 Jimmy joined the Channel 4 4music family and quickly established himself as one of the main faces of the channel. Hosting daily live show #TrendingLive, as well as The Pop Powerlist 2016, UK Music Video Chart, Breakers and the UK Hotlist.
At 4music Jimmy has racked up hours of experience as a live host and has interviewed an array of global stars from the likes of Little Mix and Avicci to Miley Cyrus and Ed Sheeran.
Jimmy regularly hosts content for brands, and has worked for global names like Microsoft, Peugeot, Samsung and British Airways as well as major broadcasters Capital, BBC and Sky.
He is no stranger to producing his own content, having launched his career with his successful youtube channel ‘Jimmy0010’, which has 100k subscribers and 7 million views.
There he continues to write and produce weekly videos for his loyal audience, capturing his personality in comedy vlogs and videos on life, relationships and sexuality.
Away from TV, 2015 saw the launch of daily YouTube breakfast show Cereal Time. Conceived by Jimmy and YouTube star Charlie Mcdonnell, the pair sourced funding from the US to produce the studio based talk show. Already the ground breaking concept has proved amazingly successful, with over 90k subscribers and 5 million views.
Jimmy loves music and fashion, but is also passionate about history - a subject he has a first class degree in.
- Stacked - 4Music
- Fusion Festival - 4Music
- Topdeck / Keek - Travel presenter
- Trending Live - 4Music
- Live host - Capital Summertime Ball - Capital TV
- Accor hotel online presenter
- STA Travel “Insider campaign”
- Vinspired Swing The Vote Campaign
- Childline online safety campaign
- Presenter - British Airways
- Live host - Live @5 Transmitter
- Online contributor - #YouNews 4music
- NTA Online presenter - Two Tube RTE 2
- The Brits online presenter - Transmitter
- ASOS - Online presenter
- Awareness campaign - NSPCC / Childline
- For The Win - EA Games
- EA Update - EA Games
- Entertainment News with Sarah Jane Crawford - BBC Radio 1Xtra
- Short and Funnies Awards - Hat Trick Productions
- Re-record - Guinness World Records Online
- The 4:01 Show - Youtube
- David Bailey Campaign - Samsung
- DIY Radio - Presenter - thiisfakediy.co.uk
- Leefest Festival Coverage - Leefest TV Online
- Spring/Summer Red Carpet Coverage - Burberry
- Jimmy vs. The Penguin of Doom - BBC Switch
- ‘Switch Zone’ Continuity links - BBC Two
- The 5.19 Show - BBC Switch online/BBC Two
- BBC Switch YouTube Takeover - BBC Switch
- Chartjackers - BBC Two
- The House - NFTS – Presenter
- ClipFight - Pilot - Hat Trick Productions
- Re:Fail - Pilot - Hat Trick Productions