Louise Roe is a TV host and lifestyle blogger, with a background in fashion journalism. The fashion correspondent for NBC’s Access Hollywood, Louise reports live from the red carpet for Hollywood’s Awards shows, including the Golden Globes and Academy Awards.
Louise also recently hosted Lifetime’s Interview special, Celebrity Lie Detector, TLC’s makeover show, Style By Jury. NBC’s competition reality format Fashion Star, and MTV International’s hit makeover dating show, Plain Jane, which ran for five years.
Louise released her first book FRONT ROE in May of 2015, a style guide dedicated to helping women feel more confident about themselves, as well as home de for, beauty & lifestyle tips. With a significant social media presence of 2M very engaged followers, Roe is passionate about offering advice from her blog also entitled Front Roe.
She teams up consistently with brands to create campaigns, including most recently Cartier, Tresemme, Elizabeth Arden, Lancome, Stuart Weitzman, Neiman Marcus, Hilton, Macy’s, Range Rover, TJ Maxx, and Amex.
Graduating from Durham university with a First Class Honors degree in English Literature, Louise began her career writing for magazines in London. She reported the runway trends for Elle, interview celebrities for In Style, before launching Vogue TV, as News Editor and TV Host of Vogue.com. She has since contributed to publications including People StyleWatch, Glamour magazine (where she served as Fashion Editor at Large), Us Weekly, Cosmopolitan UK, Lucky, Mens Health UK, Huffington Post, and Conde Nast Traveler, among others.
Louise is an ambassador for Step Up Women’s Network, an organization that mentors underprivileged girls through high school and college. She also supports the charity Dressed For Success.
- Fashion Star (Spring 2013, NBC)
- Plain Jane (MTV International 88 countries worldwide)
- The Oscars 2012 Red Carpet Show (ABC)
- MTV Movie Awards 2011, 2012
- MTV EMA’s 2011, 2012
- MTV VMA’s 2011, 2012
- MTV’s The City (Season 2 Cast Member)
- SAG’s Red Carpet Coverage (E! International All Territories)
- Chelsea Lately Show - Guest Appearance (E! Entertainment All Territories)
- Nate Berkus Show - Guest Appearance (NBC)
- Emmy’s Fashion Contributor (KTLA – USA Coverage)
- Plain Jane (CW Network)
- Oscars - Red Carpet Coverage (E! International, all territories)
- BAFTA’s Red Carpet Coverage (E! International, all territories)
- Perfect Catch (E! International, all territories)
- GMTV LK Today (ITV1)
- The Fashion Show (ITV2)
- BBC Breakfast News (BBC1)
- Addicted to Boob Jobs (BBC3)
- London Fashion Week (ASOS TV)
- Presenter (Vogue TV)
- Fashion Police (E! Entertainment USA)
- E! News (E! Entertainment USA)
- Go Fix Yourself (Style Network USA)
- Celebrity Lie Detector - Lifestyle
- Style by Jury - TLC
- Fit for Fashion Series 1&2 - Star Network, Fox Asia