At just 24, Roman Kemp is one of the country’s youngest and most promising broadcasters, having recently launched his own daily prime-time morning show Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp on hit music station CAPITAL FM with co-host Vick Hope. Having previously had his own successful evening daily show and mid-morning Sunday slot on the popular station. He has interviewed some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry, including the likes of Justin Bieber, Little Mix, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran and Jennifer Lawrence.
Born in Los Angeles, Roman has always had a keen eye on the entertainment world. At the age of 15 he signed a record deal with Universal Music. With a development deal with MERCURY, he got to work with great artists and play incredible venues.
Last year, Roman was announced as part of The X Factor presenting team for the new series. He plucked the key role of digital presenter and resident social media reporter for The X Factor with his own segment on the live Xtra Factor ITV2 show, in addition to hosting all online content for the main X Factor show.
Roman’s other work includes fronting 4Music’s ‘Epic News’ and ‘The Hot Desk’ for ITV, In The Zone’ for MTV as well as Red Bull’s ‘Can You Make It, an innovative series premiered live on Red Bull TV. Before his presenting took off, Roman also forged a successful modelling career, modelling campaigns for the likes of Topman and Dropdead. He’s currently presenting 2 Awesome on ITV2 with Vick Hope.
- Presenter, Capital FM, 2014 - Present
- Presenter, Xtra Factor - Social Media Reporter & Online Host. ITV2, 2016
- Presenter, NickKicks, Nickelodeon, 2016 - Present
- Presenter, ‘Can You Make It?’, RedBull TV, 2016.
- Presenter, Game Day Plus - Adidas, 2014 - Present
- Host, Adidas UK & Global Events, 2015 - Present
- Presenter, The Football Republic, 2015
- Onliners & OldTimers, Sky One, 2015.
- VO - Clark’s / Disney, 2015
- DJ Gig - Versace, Magnum, Charity Stars, UK BlogAwards, H&M, Groucho
- Creator of YouTube Channel - Roman Kemp, 2014- Present. (37k Subscribers)
- BetFair - Presenter 2015
- Hotels.Com Campaign. 2015
- Dr Pepper Campaign, 2015
- Presenter, EpicNews - 4Music, 2014
- Presenter, The Magic Spray - The Sun Online, 2014.
- Channel 5 News, Guest - 2014
- Creator of PitchInvasion TV, 2013
- Model, TopShop, 2012
- Model, ASOS, 2012
- Universal Music Contract, 2009-2011
- BBC Sports, Football Researcher, 2010 - present.
- Sky Sports, Football Researcher, 2010 - present.
- Talk Sport, Football Researcher, 2010 - present.